viernes, 2 de enero de 2015

My own digital literacies

By Khanb
Personally, I never received any formal ICT education until I entered university, and to be honest, it was not at my home university. Most of the things I learned so far about technology, social media, social networks, video games, was either because my father taught me or I learned it on my own exploring this interesting world. 

The problem with learning own your own, it is that there is no one to show you the issues or conflicts surrounding the use of ICT either in your daily or academic life. As I presented in the previous post, digital literacies involve a number of skills that in my view, could be perfectly developed in a well-informed environment such as the school context, and we should take advantange of it, so we can provide our student with real opportunities to construct their own learning and make meaningful connections, as the constructivism theory proposes (Taber, 2011). 












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario